Friday, November 21, 2008
The Pink Sisterhood's Tag
Arnie, thx for your tagged..it's been quite a long time me didn't complete any tag from others...sorry ya guys..sometimes can't even manage to view your's blogs and comments...curi2 je selalunya.
But, luckily this tag only to paste pix..so, here I am...
actually not sure from which part I need to paste..but since the message about the breast cancer is very much helpful, so I'm pasting it from the awareness part..
This one is all about breast cancer, which everyone knows is one of the most life-threatening diseases today. I’m doing my part in spreading awareness on breast cancer by sharing some scary yet so very true facts on breast cancer. Ladies, do take note!
* One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
* Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.
* Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
* Seventy-seven percent of women with breast cancer are over 50.
* Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women between the ages of 15 and 54, and the second cause of cancer death in women 55 to 74.
* Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol.
* Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.
Above facts taken from Women’s Health Organisation Forum.
And now here is the tag and the rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (sorry ya Arnie...can't fulfil this part..)
4. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
oppss....in conjunction of this...let me share my health awareness...
LADIES and whoever out there, please be extra cautious of your daily consuming ya...and exercise a lot!!